What is your next act?
We are now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 cohort of fellows.
Please consider the following when contemplating the program:
The program is open to up to 25 people and their spouses or life partners.
- We are seeking a broad array of accomplished individuals who have completed careers of 20 years or more as explained in our Vision.
- The program encompasses a full academic year at the University of Notre Dame’s home campus, and its global network, as desired.
- The program desires to have a cohort of accomplished leaders from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and accordingly is proud to have the capacity to carefully consider each applicant without regard to financial capacity and offer a fee reduction, potentially including stipends for expenses, for prospective fellows who are appropriate for this program and who would otherwise not be able to attend.
- We hope and encourage fellows, and their spouses or partners, to share their knowledge and experience with other fellow program attendees, students, faculty, and others within the community.
- Fellows should have a desire to become a greater force for good in the world while leveraging the knowledge and experience gained through the program.
- Spouses or life partners are welcome to audit up to two courses, per semester, and are encouraged to submit a separate application if they desire to be a full fellow.
Please contact our office at email@example.com or (574) 631-8070 with any questions about admissions criteria or the selection process.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Please access the application here.
To express interest in the Inspired Leadership Initiative, please complete the form below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.