What is your next act?
The regular application period for the 2019-2020 cohort is now complete. Applications will be accepted for the 2020-2021 cohort starting October 1, 2019.
Please consider the following when contemplating the program:
- The program is open to up to 25 people and their spouses or life partners.
- We are seeking a broad array of accomplished individuals as explained in our Vision. We have scholarship capacity and encourage you to apply even if you believe financial resources could be a constraint.
- The program encompasses a full academic year at the University of Notre Dame’s home campus, and its global network, as desired.
- Fellows should be accomplished professionals who have completed careers of 20 years or more.
- Fellows should have a desire to become a greater force for doing good in their communities, their country, and the world.
- We hope and encourage fellows, and their spouses or partners, to share their knowledge and experience with other fellow program attendees, students, faculty, and others within the community.
- We seek fellows who want to make a difference with the knowledge and experience gained through this program.
- Spouses or life partners are welcome to participate at any level up to being a full fellow at a significantly reduced fee.
We encourage you to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 631-8070 with any questions about admissions criteria or the selection process.