What is your next act?
Applications for the 2019-2020 cohort are now being accepted. We expect to accept applications through May 31, 2019 with Admissions Committee discretion to change this date or make exceptions.
Please consider the following when contemplating the program:
- The program is open to up to 25 people and their spouses or life partners.
- We are seeking a broad array of accomplished individuals as explained in our Vision. We have scholarship capacity and encourage you to apply even if you believe financial resources could be a constraint.
- The program encompasses a full academic year at the University of Notre Dame’s home campus, and its global network, as desired.
- Fellows should be accomplished professionals who have completed careers of 20 years or more.
- Fellows should have a desire to become a greater force for doing good in their communities, their country, and the world.
- We hope and encourage fellows, and their spouses or partners, to share their knowledge and experience with other fellow program attendees, students, faculty, and others within the community.
- We seek fellows who want to make a difference with the knowledge and experience gained through this program.
- Spouses or life partners are welcome to participate at any level up to being a full fellow at a significantly reduced fee.
We encourage you to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 631-8070 with any questions about admissions criteria or the selection process.
Please submit your application by following the link below.