We encourage you to contact our office at email@example.com or 574.631.8070 with any questions about admissions criteria and the selection process.
Up to 25 fellows and spouses or life partners from diverse backgrounds will be selected for the 2018 – 2019 academic year. Applications will be considered through the early summer.
Applications are preferred by April 30, 2018; however, they will be accepted after that at the discretion of the admissions committee. When applying, please keep in mind:
- This one-year program is open to up to 25 people and their spouses or life partners.
- The program encompasses a full academic year at the University of Notre Dame’s campus in South Bend, Indiana, and its global network, as desired.
- Fellows should be accomplished professionals who have completed careers of 25 years or more.
- Fellows should have a desire to become a greater force for doing good in their communities, their country, and the world.
- Fellows will be expected to share their knowledge and experience with other fellow program attendees, students, faculty, and others within the South Bend community.
- We seek fellows who want to make a difference with the knowledge and experience gained through this program.
- Spouses or life partners are welcome to participate at any level up to being a full fellow at a significantly reduced fee.