What is your next act?
Up to 25 fellows and spouses or life partners from diverse backgrounds will be selected for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applications will be considered through the first half of the summer.
Applications are preferred by April 30, 2018; however, they will be accepted until July 1, 2018, at the discretion of the admissions committee. When applying, please keep in mind:
- This one-year program is open to up to 25 people and their spouses or life partners.
- The program encompasses a full academic year at the University of Notre Dame’s campus in South Bend, Indiana, and its global network, as desired.
- Fellows should be accomplished professionals who have completed careers of 25 years or more.
- Fellows should have a desire to become a greater force for doing good in their communities, their country, and the world.
- Fellows will be expected to share their knowledge and experience with other fellow program attendees, students, faculty, and others within the South Bend community.
- We seek fellows who want to make a difference with the knowledge and experience gained through this program.
- Spouses or life partners are welcome to participate at any level up to being a full fellow at a significantly reduced fee.
We encourage you to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574.631.8070 with any questions about admissions criteria or the selection process.